Ad is a proven successful business leader with over 30 years of diverse telecom experience and expertise in leadership, relationship management, product marketing, sales, strategic planning, negotiations, and quality control consulting and management.
Ad's skills and expertise are transferable in most industries and positions her well for her transition into the real estate market. As a real estate agent, Ad's relationship management, sales and negotiation skills are key leverages to meeting her seller and buyer client needs.
Ad held numerous positions during her tenure with BellSouth (now AT&T). Highlights from Ad's career in the telecommunications industry on an annual basis include:
• Becoming a seasoned skilled negotiator securing $124 million in annual revenue while generating $12 million in new annual revenue
• Negotiating product promotional offers resulting in $350 million under contact over three-year life term agreements
• Maintaining and growing a $1.4 billion product portfolio
• Being ranked number one (based on outstanding performance)among her peer group of 100
• Maintaining a reputation for integrity, strong work ethics and driving for results
• Receiving numerous professional achievement awards and recognition for her commitment to excellence in relationship building, exceeding goals and objectives and strong leadership skills
Ad grew-up in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and received a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Alabama- Tuscaloosa and a Master's Degree in Public and Private Management from Birmingham Southern College.
Ad and her husband, LeRoy resides in Birmingham, Alabama and have two wonderful daughters.